Budgeting & Forecasting
Proper budgeting and forecasting goes a long way
The Importance of Budgeting
Budgeting provides an estimation of your business’s cash flow, of both revenues earned and expenses paid. Budgeting uses estimation to quantify the expectation of revenues a business wants to achieve for a future period, usually over a fiscal year. It represents a business’s financial position and it helps provide a direction where the business wants to go. To be a successful player in today's environment, one has to have a robust budgeting & forecasting system. Businesses would need to:
- Know your cashflow and other resources requirement
- Plan and prepare for any contingencies
- Set goals and targets for key management personnel
- Drawing up growth strategy and identifying milestones
At Excide, we will assist you in creating a robust budgeting & forecasting system. This system creation cannot be created overnight and requires consistent planning and prudent budget analysis. We will help you with:
- Planning - outline the company's financial direction and expectations
- Budgeting - document how the overall plan will be executed month by month and expenditure
- Forecasting - use accumulated historical data to predict financial outcomes for the future
These steps will be crucial in knowing how your business will do in the years to come.
Financial Process & Analytics
Strategic Financial Planning
Inorganic Growth Strategy
Need to know more about what we offer?
There is nothing like a face-to-face meeting to better understand each other. Leave your details below and we will get in touch with you soon.